Covid-19 Guidelines for Stockholm Flow’s Indoor Practice
With the current situation and Covid-19 in mind, Stockholm Flow will be adjusting the indoor practices to create a safer environment for all of our members and visitors.
We ask that all members and visitors follow the following guidelines:
- Everyone who visits our indoor practice sessions should do so with the intent of practicing/playing. This is to limit the amount of people in the venue at the same time.
- Use common sense and try to maintain your distance to other participants inside. Especially in the entrance which can easily become quite cramped if too many people are in there at once.
- All participants are asked to wash their hands/use hand sanitizer before practice, as well as before and after they use any prop.
- All equipment/props should, if possible, be disinfected before and after use.
This is especially important if you borrow a prop from another participant or from Stockholm Flow.
Feel free to use the hand sanitizer and surface disinfectant in the middle of the practice space – it’s there for a reason! 🙂
- If a participant accidentally comes into contact with potentially infectious body parts (inside of mouth, nose, etc.), they should wash/sanitize their hands before continuing to practice.
- Change at home! To avoid making the changing rooms too crowded, we ask that everyone come to practice already dressed in their flow clothes.
A big thank you to all of you for following these guidelines so that we can all be healthy and continue practicing together!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com